SVHE Library Rules
- Only SVHE members can check out materials. There is a limit of 5 items per family per month.
- Write the date (mm/dd/yy), your full name and phone number on the library card when checking out materials. Please print legibly (adults should supervise children checking out materials).
- Materials are to be returned in one months’ time. The library is open during monthly meetings and choir.
- Place returned materials on bottom shelf of book cart in library.
- You are responsible for replacing lost or stolen materials checked out in your name.
- You may view a list of library materials on the SVHE website, click on the library link and then the library catalog link. Once you are on the catalog link, you can “search this library” for items by author, title, or subject. If the book is checked out, there will be a comment in the comment section.
- You may give purchase suggestions to any library committee member.
Contact us if you have any question